Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Snakes on a Plane.

Believe it or not I am psyched up for this movie. With so much fluff floating around the film industry, we need something so ridiculous in concept of originality to save the day at the movie theatre. I think Snakes On A Mo'Fo' Plane is just insane enough to work!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It does look pretty fun, especially with all the hype it's getting for a supposedly B movie.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I want to see it because of how awesomely bad it sounds. The internet hype surrounding this is overwhelming. But hey, I'll be there to hear Sam Jackson say
    | |
    V V
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Looks so bad it's got to be good.

Besides, anything with Sam Jackson is worth watching.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I aint paying to see it in the movies, but will await the DVD release of it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Except for "The Man". And "XXX 2". And "Deep Blue Sea". And "SWAT". Anyway, I just saw on imdb that Sam's character is named Nelville Flynn. Only Mr. Jackson can play a bad@$$ whose name is Nelville Flynn. Maybe they can get Chuck Norris to play Eugene Butterball in the sequel "Alligators on a Blimp".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Except for "The Man". And "XXX 2". And "Deep Blue Sea". And "SWAT".
    And Revenge of the Sith.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Except for "The Man". And "XXX 2". And "Deep Blue Sea". And "SWAT". Anyway, I just saw on imdb that Sam's character is named Nelville Flynn. Only Mr. Jackson can play a bad@$$ whose name is Nelville Flynn. Maybe they can get Chuck Norris to play Eugene Butterball in the sequel "Alligators on a Blimp".
    Never saw The Man or XXX2, but I like SWAT (fun, mindless action flick) and Deep Blue Sea was worth it for the death scene alone (and Dave Chappelle only made that better - "They ate me! A f**king shark ate me!").
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/
    There is NOT a word in any known language to describe how motherf***** cool that was!

I sent one of the messages to my bud Steve. But I set it up where it says take your boyfriend Lance.
    It was a good laugh.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!