Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Figures are $4.79 at Target?!?!?

I went to my Target the other day (nothing new but a couple of Jango FB and Mace Windu GR) and I saw a sign that said the figures are at a NEW lower price... $4.79!!! I thought the price was supposed to go up not down! I was pretty surprised by that! Maybe everyone else will get this price change! Have any of you seen this at your local Target?
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

na the guy even said it was a mistake in the add that they wouldnt go up, so.... more figures for us
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

Target, and other retailers for that matter, should be lowering the prices on all their figures if they want them to sell at all.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Man I got gyped! I bought a fig today at Target of $4.99! I want my freakin 20 cents back!

Originally posted by RAVAZ
    Man I got gyped! I bought a fig today at Target of $4.99! I want my freakin 20 cents back!
    From what I read at another site, Collection 1 figures are $4.79 and Collection 2 figures are $4.99.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Guess we shouldn't complain, but that's awfully sneaky of them. Two different prices for Collection 1 and Collection 2. Veeery sneaky.

The Deluxe figures are marked down to $7.99, but I'm not sure if this includes the newer stuff like Nexu and Anakin, or just the Force-Flipping (aka "lands in the 'help, I've fallen and I can't get up' pose") Obi-Wans and Dookus and such.

Go 3 miles and get figures for 4.77 at Wal-Mart...or go 17 miles, and get only C1 figures for 4.79...

They need to work on it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Go 3 miles and get figures for 4.77 at Wal-Mart...or go 17 miles, and get only C1 figures for 4.79...

They need to work on it.
    Luckily for me my local Walmart is just a few stores away from both Target and TRU.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I agree with you LT. I would have to travel at lease 30 miles to get to a target as where Wal-Mart is around 7. They will have to work on it a lot.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."