PROTECT yourselves!!!

There is some REAL SCUM hanging around here lately. Ripping people off and going around bragging about it.

Here is what I suggest:

Trade with well established traders or people who have been here for a long time.

If you work out a trade with an "unknown" have them send FIRST. If they refuse, pass up the trade.

If they are genuine they will understand and try to establish a good name for themself.

If they are con artists they will cut off communication or try to WEASEL out of it.

Some really good people around here have been ripped off and I hope that the guy is caught a PROSECUTED to the fullest extent of the law!!!
    May the force be with you.

I always send first, so how can I rip people off.

Um, what makes you think anyone was talking to you?

because he had been PM me about this

And thanks for being so polite with your reply KingKirk

Kind of hard with a newbie like me. I just sent out 5 trades today. Sending first! Hopefully those I sent to will put in a good word.

When ever I trade I scan the proof of postage and e-mail it to the other guy, (that said I havenít traded with anyone here yet) but if your new, and dealing with an established good trader, then why would you have a problem sending your the stuff out first? So long as I know the guy Iím dealing with has been dealing with others, and they can say heís all right then I sure donít have any problems sending stuff first it just seems logical. That way no one gets burned.
    Itís better to stay silent and appear stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubtÖ