Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

10 Rarest Figures Since 1995

Okay I'm always interested in only the rarest of figures. I've decided to try and buy them all and I'm ditching the rest of the crap cause it won't be worth spit like the following in my opinion. Now list here the 10 Rarest figures that went into production from 1995 and on you can do it in order if you want too i'll just list them. Personally i can only think of 5 here that are seriously worth noting.. gimme some feedback..

Chancellor Valorum .0100 episode 1
    Weequay FF POTF2
    Princess Leia in Boussh Disguise SOTE collection 1 card .01
    Sandtrooper Freeze Frame
    Obi-Wan Kenobi st/lt .01 orange card

BillyJAcK
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Ponda Baba Freeze Frame.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm not sure that ever even got shipped out in cases and went into production...
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

According to a very reliable source of mine, only 9 were actually made and of course never made it to the public except in private auctions.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Well whats the ten rarest production figures since 1995 that you can think of???hmmm?? I wish I could get someone like SirSteve with alot of knowledge on this to post...

BillyJAcK

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

well i'm not sure if it is where u live but the darth vader with removable helmet is quite rare
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

ide say darth vader toy fair sense thats the only figure i know of beside sacul with limited amounts produced the leia boush .01, freeze frame weequay, artoo imperial trash compacter action slide, darth maul all black outfit, i saw once a luke jedi with blue lightsaber selling for alot of cash and well i dunno any1 else?
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

I never saw 3 3/4" Han with Taun Taun at retail. That's the only piece I never found from 1995 until my hardcore hunting ended in 1999. I had to get it from a friend, so it tops my list.

Next would be Ree-Yees and Death Star Trooper. In all of my hunting I only found 2 cases of this wave, meaning 6 of each. Of course, the Fan Club offered them so that might not be of much interest to you . . . but still, I am defining here as "rare" the stuff that I can not ever find in stores.

From Episode I, I never saw Sio Bibble, TC-14, Swimming Jar Jar, Amidala Ascension Guns, or R2-B1 at retail, and I'll throw in Commtech Motti and Holo R2 since they came out around the same time.

Hmmm, from POTJ I never found R2-Q5 at retail, so that brings me to a total of . . . 10.

Those are my top 10 right now, I know they don't compare to freeze frame and other variations (none of which interest me ) but like I said it's just a personal list - nothing scientific.

In no particular order:
    1. Big Head CTC R2
    2. Yellow Pins CTC Greedo
    3. Sio Bibble
    4. Amidala Ascension Gun
    5. Swimming Jar-Jar
    6. CTC Leia
    7. Aunt Beru
    8. "Episode 1" text Yoda
    9. Battle Droid background variant
    10. CTC Leia

I'll have a go at this one.

1. Luke Skywalker (Short Saber - Long Tray)
    2. Weequay - Freeze Frame
    3. Boba Fett - Half Circles
    4. Aunt Beru
    5. Darth Vader - Rem Helmet
    6. TC-14 - Episode I
    7. R2-B1 - Episode I
    8. Biker Scout - Clean Version - POTJ
    9. Sebulba - C1 Card - POTJ
    10. Leia Boushh - C1 Card - SOTE
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison