Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Question is, how long are they gonna carry these figures. My mom and grandmother are going to Disney World next year in February on vacation. Are they still gonna be there then so that I can have her pick them up for me???
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

i wish they could've been released about a month ago when i went to disneyland! hopefully they will be like the Disney Exclusive Indiana Jones line which was still very plentiful last month.

now, if only we were going to disney world THIS year instead of last....
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

hopefully disney will make them available to people who can't make it to disneyland but loved the ride when they were there years ago
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Update from Rebelscum:

Order Star Tours Figures NOW
    Mike: Good news everyone! The Disney exclusive Star Tours action figures are now available to order via telephone at Walt Disney World for $10 each. The number is 407-363-6200 (you can also email them at wdw.mail.order@disney.com, but this is mostly for inquiries) . They have both RX-24 (Captain REX) and G2-4T available.

If anyone ordering a set, would like to pick up a second set for me. I would gladly pay you for them. Thanks alot.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

so are these figure availible at disneyland?
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

Originally posted by kitfistosithlord
    WHOAH WHOAH, its my turn to see you made a mistake! (finally!). As you said to me 4 times, i have to say this go into the POTJ forum. this is not a saga figure. Or it could go into the exclusive forum!
    Actually, you are wrong. As I said in my first post, if you would have read it, that they are on modified POTJ cards, but they are not POTJ figures. Just like the Toy Fair Darth Vader isn't on a Saga Card, but is classed under the Saga line. 1. The POTJ line is dead, it no longer exists. The cards may be similar, but they are not POTJ figures. 2. Everyone has been waiting for these figures, and the info needed to reach the widest possible audience. 3. There is no exclusive forum, so this was placed into the Saga forum. Again, if you would read my post, I stated the following: "I would have posted this in the POTJ line, but since they arn't really POTJ figures I will put them here."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, good news, I just called and placed my order. They have a limit of 5 each and I bought 5 each : ) . The lady said they are on backorder because they are not 100% sure they have them in the warehouse. They are checking tomorrow to see if they are there. If they are I will receive them in about 10-20 business days, if not I will receive them whenever they come in. I figured I could use the other 4 sets to trade for what I need. Maybe a Jorg Sacul !!!
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

the ride is also at Disneyland so in all likelihood they will be available there as well.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

They also had 12" Ki-Adi-Mundi. So I ordered 1