Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I just got back from Disney World today and they did not have these figures out at the Star Tours attraction (They may have been sold out who knows), But they did have the 12" Ki-Adi-Mundi for $28.00.

I don't think the box is any different at all. Just the ones you get from the Fan Club will have a large white mailer box surrounding the regular box. It was shown on the forums before, when someone ordered one early from Japan.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

ahh ok. Yeah I've seen that. I don't normally get 12" figs but Ki-Adi-Mundi is my favorite Jedi for some reason.
    Never question an eye that no longer lives THEY KNOW ALL!!!

STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH!!!

Here is my DVD collection

CB4 Where you at?

Hmm, even though I've never been on the Star Tours ride ( ) I think I'll get these figures, they're great looking.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for the tip JarJar. I'm not going to Disney any time soon so I hope I'll be able to call and order them. They do look cool.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I am goin to Disney next week. Do you think I should wait and see if they have them down there or order off the phone? I was thinking about ordering 1 set for safety sake. Then when I get there get the other set to open. Also if anyone else wants me to pick them up some, I will glad to do it. Just let me know.

Thankx for the pics JJB's, I might have to make a trip seeing how I may be there pretty soon.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

has any1 else tryed to order these over the phone but hav'nt been able to get through to a customer service my dad was on the phone for a half an hour but had to hang up
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA