Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Life Size Toys!!

Hasbro (and fans),
    Wouldn't it be awesome to have life-size SW toys? A 6" Chewie, 5"8' stormtrooper, all of the classics? The price would be very high, I know, but it would be awesome to see them as they were meant to be seen.
    "Queen Amidala is young and naive."

I would love a 5"6 Queen Amidala or a Slave Leia.

Oh yea it a great idea.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Well, a few years back they made a life sized Carbonite Han, Yoda, R2, and Stormtrooper (I think). They were quite expensive.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

A true lifesize Chewie would be over 7 feet tall.

I guess if you don't mind paying $500-$1000 each then lifesized mannequins would be alright; but where would you put them?

I'll stick to the 3 3/4" figures since I'm having enough trouble just storing those.

ya they would be sweet, and i know sharper image made stormtroopers and Han but i don't know about the rest, but if there's a Yoda i need to know where i can get one.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Jedi figures would come with strong magnetic lightsaber hilts! Just slip a magnet in your wrist- LOOK MA, I HAVE FORCE POWERS!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by saladin
    ya they would be sweet, and i know sharper image made stormtroopers and Han but i don't know about the rest, but if there's a Yoda i need to know where i can get one.
    They're only $550, mere pocket change...

http://www.collectorsgalleryonline.c...duct_Code=YLSE
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Just get yourself a Stormtrooper armor or a Queen Amidala costume and dress some mannequins or - if you like the action features - put some friends in.

I'd love to get some Stormtrooper armor but I'll have to wait until I can afford those prices. Sadly I'm also a bit too tall for a Stormtrooper so I'd look a bit goofy wearing. I guess I'll have to look for Darth Vader's getup to find something that would fit.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

rubie's costume makes the 26" yoda, and they have a life-sized vader, 7'6", (how tall ARE you, exhaust port?) lights up and everything. they are also going to make a vader costume, scaled down to an average human size, but still totally accurate. you could throw that one on a (m)anakin () and have a cool piece to look at, or wear. the full size one is retailing for like, $5000, and the costume will be about $1500 i think. they are also making a boba fett replica costume to wear. cool stuff.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope