Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I prefer the original Wrath of Khan cut to the director's cut. I don't like some of the interactions between Scotty's nephew and Kirk. I wish I had the theatrical version on DVD. And they don't need to update the effects for me!

I think that since they are updating the original series they should put Chekov in the same room with Khan in some scene, I don't know which. Always irritated me that Chekov isn't in Space Seed.

Yeah, WOK moves incredibly well with the original version, but supposedly Meyer really did want the scenes in the Director's Cut.

Chekov's character wasn't added to the cast until the season after Space Seed aired. We can just assume he worked in a different part of the ship when Khan arrived and we just didn't see them interact.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chekov was kept busy looking for new-clear wessels.

He spent all of season 1 searching for them but didn't find any so Kirk let him move up to the bridge.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.