Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    THIS SUX! =(
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

Well trust me even if she does rip you off you can get her in small claims court and on mail fraud. Just have a much documentation as possible. And whatever you do always act professional don't threaten or name call as SCAM artists and rippers will try to use that against you.

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

yes i know i was thinking the exac same things whie emailing her just now again for the second time i corrected all my spelling
    and made sure i was acting like some1 with alot of money that could sew her @$$

well 1 day and no reply either shes avoiding me or shes i dunno working?

Arrow

Uh, fellas? Sounds like this might be more appropriate for Private Messaging instead of posting. First part about the warning was fine, but it's become more like a conversation now.

Friendly Neighborhood Bel-Cam
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

sorry bel cam...will do.. you can close the thread.
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Lightbulb

No, I'll keep it open, in case someone else has another tale of trades/sales gone wrong. Luckily, I have avoided such problems, but since you are dealing with one, perhaps others can learn from it. That's where this thread is good!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'de just like to tell every1 dont buy from this seller she doesnt return emails she said she sent my item its been a week now so just dont even deal with her its giving me a head, remember dont buy from carter27,
    later