Which Luke Tatooine headsculpt is better?

The first Luke (on the left) or the Luke Ceremonial (middle)? On the right a sculpt from William Paquet for Polydata (1/6 scale Pre-painted Vinyl Model Kit).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lukes.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	2388  

Geez, it looks like a demonic fashion show.

The one on the right hand looks like the best.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

If Basker is referring to Luke's right hand (on our left), then I agree with him.

This would be the original Luke 12" head (not the Ceremony or model kit one).

This hair color on the head sculpt was used for the X-wing Pilot and Luke Hoth though, I point out. His hair was yellow "Billy Idol blonde" for Luke Tatooine and Luke Bespin and it just didn't look right.

But N-2PF's question was about the sculpt. I stand by my decision that this was the best sculpt for these figures.

Later on, the Luke Jedi head had an awesome sculpt!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i think the best tatooine luke head is the one that came with the 100th luke. but his hair is a bit yellow.

the one in the middle looks really cool when it is properly repainted. here is a pic of the repainted ceremonial luke head, done by a guy named tony ditzeri.(sp?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	td-luketrooperhead.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	2398  
    Last edited by derek; 06-24-2002 at 04:04 PM.

Jonna
    The one on the Left. The others remind me of the children in Village of the Damned.

Derek, the repaint Does look great!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thank you derek, that picture proves that the Luke Ceremonial headsculpt is the best. Right, Tycho?

His neck is a little thick, and my Luke Ceremony is put away at the moment.

It could be the best. That's possible. It does prove that a paint job can make all the difference and I bet the actual Hasbro sculpter who made that was disappointed with the mass production run because of that issue.

I would have to say the one on his right hand (Our Left)
    May the force be with You!!!!!