Is Luke drooling?

My Bespin Duel Luke has a bit of blue-ish paint under his bottom lip. It couldn't be an error, they don't seem to use the color anywhere else on him, and there's kind of a lot of it. I can't put up a picture, cause I don't have a scanner or digital camera. Does anyone else's Luke "drool?"
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

My X-Wing Luke does cause he's got them munchies, that lazy pothead...
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

My X-wing Luke looks like what would happen if Luke Skywalker mated with a gopher.

And my Bespin Luke seems to have a bit of blueish paint on his teeth. None below his lip though....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Jonna
    Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    My X-Wing Luke does cause he's got them munchies, that lazy pothead...
    The beaver face should have come with some pork rindes and a bag of potato chips as assessories.

Originally posted by Jonna

The beaver face should have come with some pork rindes and a bag of potato chips as assessories.
    so should the porkins figure.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

My Bespin Duel Luke has a bit of blue-ish paint under his bottom lip. It couldn't be an error, they don't seem to use the color anywhere else on him, and there's kind of a lot of it. I can't put up a picture, cause I don't have a scanner or digital camera. Does anyone else's Luke "drool?"
    Not too long ago, someone posted a link to Ebay where someone was selling a "rare" Bespin Luke that had a splotch of bluish paint on his detachable hand and claiming it was a "bruised hand"

I'm sure it's just a painting error.

Or the magnet pushing through the plastic.

I prefer the flesh-peg, but I had to go through all eight of them, because the paint wash on the fatigues ranged from "very good" to "toy abomination". Then between the two, I got the one without the lazy eye.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

While at Wal-Mart today, I looked at some Lukes, and NONE of them had this paint error! The Qui-Gon looked like he had a bad case of "1985 Han in Carbonite bull-neck!"
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram