Do the sith have thieir own logo?

I was wondering if anyone knew if the sith had a their own logo? I was planning on getting a star wars tattoo and thought that that would be cool or something with darth maul.
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

I know a guy who has maul's face with the horns and all. It looks pretty good. Just make sure you get someone who knows what theyre doing so it looks accurate.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm sure a mondo-brain freeze is something to get too, so all the feeling is in your aching head during the tatoo.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

In the John Rassick series, the logo of the Sith Empire is:

A black circle with a triangle inside, with a red background and three blades rising to the top of the triangle.

I just got the republic symbol on my right forearm last month the one seen on Obi-wan's starfighter

I doubt that the Sith would have a logo. This way they can keep others from knowing who they are.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by Obi-Don
    I doubt that the Sith would have a logo. This way they can keep others from knowing who they are.
    Not true, I saw someone at work today who is not all that popular, with a sign on his back saying; "kick me, I'm Sith" - unless I misread "sith"

jeddah

i think it's just the word "evil" in big block letters...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope