Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question will you get AOTC on dvd AND video?

we will defintly (me and my dad) get them on both. one reason is because my room doesn't have a dvd player. but i can't wait to watch the documentary on how they made AOTC!what do you guys think?
    peace
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I will only be getting the VHS version, if it's the theatrical version, widescreen, and is released in a special collector's set like TPM was. I liked the film frames and packaging for that version. As for what I will watch, I will only watch the DVD version, since the picture will be clearer, there will be Audio Commentary, and not to mention a whole disk of extras.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

As long as the DVD has everything (or more) of the VHS tape, they better not put features on the VHS that is not on the DVD. But knowing them they probably will.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I will definatly get both, the two versions of the VHS for displaying with my TPM and numerous Trilogy videos, and the DVD, because I swore I would never buy another VHS (appart from Star Wars) when I bought my DVD player and saw the quality.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I'll get both, cause when my sister's home she likes to play the PS2 so with the VHS I could still watch it.

Gotta have the DVD though, any SW fan who doesn't get E2 on DVD when they have a choice between VHS and DVD, is nutsy.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'll be buying for sure, both DVD and VHS.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

DVD only. It keeps more money free for another purchase.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I will buy both.
    I only have 1 DVD player, so I'll take advantage of the versatility of having both.

Plus, I'm weird about having to fill in the holes of the VHS series now that they streamlined the packaging with the 2000 OT rerelease and the TPM video.

I'll probably get both, since I have the other 4 on VHS and TPM also on DVD.

this is the exact kind of responses i anticipated!thanx for answering my question all!
    peacey
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!