Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool new toy freak in town...

mainly collector series 12" toys, just a big kid
    have any of you heard/seen anything about the 12" luke and tauntaun?
    i have seen it on 1 site for a pre-sell and can't find it anywhere else. it is supposed to be a tru exclusive sometime around aug 2002.
    this is driving me nuts! any help would be appreciated! cheers
    Last edited by AT-ATstuntdriver; 06-24-2002 at 08:27 PM.
    My other car is an AT-AT

yea, that's where i first saw it and haven't seen or heard of it since...
    My other car is an AT-AT

Man, $110!!!??? What was the Han/Tauntaun when originally came out? I picked my up off eBay years ago for something like $50-60. I truly hope that the stated price is wrong and it comes down. If it doesn't, sadly Luke with his Tauntaun will not be joining my other figures.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

i agree exhaust, however, i don't think it will cost that much in tru (if you can find one when it arrives). i think the han and tauntaun was originally around the $40 area, don't quote me on that, i've lost too many brain cells since then
    My other car is an AT-AT

If I remember right, the Han and Tauntaun was more like 70-80 bucks. And I do believe that I once read that the Luke/Tauntaun will be some kind of radio controlled moving thing. Can anyone help me out there?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

The Sandtrooper with Dewback was $70-80 at TRU this last year so I'd expect the new Tauntaun to follow that. The Dewback was a little more than I'd care to spend but I'm glad I got it. During the Thanksgiving day sales the left overs were going for $40 but they were all gone by the time I got there. Darn it!

As for radio controlled, I really hope not. My current Tauntaun doesn't stand on it's own now unless I strap the tail down. I can't imagine a RC version fairing any better with 1 lb of stuff stuck inside of it. Ditch the electronics, fix it so the Tauntaun will stand and keep the already high price as low as possible, please.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

ok guys/gals, thanks to jediwannabe so graciously pointing the way, i was able to pre-order mine just to make sure i get one...here it is
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...556566-4283031
    you can pre-order it now, or take a chance that tru will have one when you show up...i didn't want to take the risk
    My other car is an AT-AT

Preorders

Yea, I racked up like $250 in 12" pre-orders
    [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Tahoma][I][B]Regards,
    Todd[/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

damn dude...just in luke/tauntauns? or others...
    My other car is an AT-AT