Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking the funnest figure yet!

the figure is FB jango fett. it's just so fun to slice his head off and put it back on! whats your funnest figure?
    peace
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

haha ya the mace windu looks funny
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

"Talking" R2D2. He drives my wife and kids up the wall (I tend to set him off a little too frequently for their tastes). The best SAGA figure so far!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Bespin Duel Luke. Great accessories and lots of play value.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

My would have to be Bespin Duel Luke, Jango Feet Kamino Escape, and Yoda looks sweet but i dont have him....
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

just a cation in case they do this, -jedimaster-yoda-...they might merge your post about this and mine so they won't be cloging up the traffic around here...just freindly advice.
    peace
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by jjreason
    "Talking" R2D2. He drives my wife and kids up the wall (I tend to set him off a little too frequently for their tastes). The best SAGA figure so far!
    I love my R2 as well. I wish now that they would produce a 1/6 scale R2 that beeped, wistled and lite up.

I think the funnest characters are Yoda and R2, they're also my favorites.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port

I love my R2 as well. I wish now that they would produce a 1/6 scale R2 that beeped, wistled and lite up.

They're coming out with the remote controlled R2 next month. He's bigger than 1/6 scale and he beeps, whistles, lights up, dances, carries your frosty beverage...
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

sleeping with nightmares mace is my funniest figure