Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Star Trek - new figures from Art Assylum - WHEN?

Anyone know when the new Trek figures from "Enterprise" will come out and who will carry them?

How much will they cost, too?

I'm looking forward to these!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

$40 for regular versions and $100 for "bridge set versions" and they'll be TARGET exclusives!

Seriously though, I'd guess the same amount of stores that carry the Tiger/Dragon and Bruce Lee stuff, and the bridge set versions will probably be a few bucks more than the regular figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Tycho, this will give you some idea for the various release dates. As for the price, they will definatly be a little cheaper in stores, but it gives you some idea.

Planet Action Figure - Star Trek

Entertainment Earth - Star Trek

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 06-25-2002 at 01:33 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think the only figure I'll really skip on is the Klingot. Looks ugly and uninteresting. (Shot down by a farmer with a plasma shotgun - I'm sure even Worf would be laughing too)

Anyone gonna get both versions of the figures for carded variant purposes? I may just pick up the Bridge sets to set-up, definitely gonna pick up the phase pistol set though since I'm a sucker for that type of stuff.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

But Basker, he's a fellow countryman: that's the only Klingot from Oklahoma!

I imagine he could be a neighbor of yours (altered to look human of course).

Do you have any tribbles? The Klingons' mortal enemy is the best way to uncover their agents!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I do have cats... and they don't like me a whole lot, does that count? (They're quite hairy too)

Guess you got a point on the Klingot figure, I guess if theres a Sickbay set, he could go in there.

Hey JarJar: thanks for the link!

What's up with the Borg Assimilation figures? What line are they for?

Originally posted by Tycho

Looks like they're just a random line from AA. Interesting concept, bad designs, looks like VOY BORG had a shopping spree at a Radio Shack then got thrown in a blender with the stuff.

Originally posted by Tycho
    The sculpters are really big fans of the borg, from what I understand. So they asked paramount if they could do kinda EU versions of different aliens, borgified. So they did 4 versions, Cardassian, Hirogen, Ferengi, and Klingon.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.