Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by wedgeA
    LT,

Is there a reason why you use the term "Klingot" instead of "Klingon"? Just curious.
    I just find it as funny, the Admiral who gave Archer the info on Klaang in Broken Bow called him a Klingot in which he was fastly correct by a Vulcan, and since the Klaang landed in Oklahoma.

I hope AA releases a Defiant bridge set with Deluxe figures, currently I've got it created with the Dax and Sisko 7" Console figures with Picard and Riker there.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yes, I bought those figures at KayBee for like $2.98 each.

Since they are 7", I wanted to have a DS9 set the same size as the Art Assylum.

I passed on Riker, Borg (though maybe I'll get a Borg now), Picard, and Q.

I got Worf, as he was in the 5th/6th/7th Season Uniform they wore on DS9.

I'm using him with my Niner figures. I also bought 3 Cardassians and 3 Jem Hadars to get quite a little war going on with them!

Without seeing the AA figures in person, I wished Playmates held on to the license and kept the 5 3/4" figures coming!

Especially for DS9 and all the unproduced characters!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeah, I'd like to see the DS9 crew in their Grey uniforms at the "cool" scale.

I wanted to get Worf and the Borg at KB, but all they had was Riker, Picard, Sisko, Jadzia, Q and I think a Cardassian. Hopefully I'll go to the mall sometime soon or something to see if they have anything else, unfortunately here they're $4.99. KB's Wholesale site had a full case set of the 6" figures available for a fairly good price, but unfortunately it sold out some months ago before I could get it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by Tycho

Without seeing the AA figures in person, I wished Playmates held on to the license and kept the 5 3/4" figures coming!

Especially for DS9 and all the unproduced characters!
    I loved the Playmates line for years and years but I'm glad the license moved on to someone new. I want more accurate accessories and figures that can actually hold them, something which Playmates seemed to forget about in the last few years.

The down side is what you said Tycho; it'll take a loooong time in between waves for AA since they're so small. But I really think it'll be worth it with the rise in quality.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?