Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Updated News From Rebelscum:

Please be assured that Toys "R" Us will have enough of the figure at each store to ensure that there is a sufficient supply for our guests.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Sincerely,
    Anastasia Bellos
    Guest Relations Supervisor
    I remember hearing something to that effect before with Jorg Sacul. Even though I didn't go to CII, and couldn't have gotten one anyway, I remember hearing lots of promises beforehand that there would definitely be enough for anyone who attended that wanted one, only to hear a multitude of reports that this just wasn't so.

I heard the same things.

I guess it all depends on just how many go out the "BACK DOOR" before they are to be given away to customers.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

if i can get one one after only spending $25 i guess i will finally break down and buy some of the vechiles or one of the beast that i do not own.

Hasblow is full of crap! I'll believe it when I see it. Hey JarJar, it's funny that you would post a update from RS, I mean you disaprove of the site so much, why would you even go there? Double standards me thinks, Oh my God I can't believe I said that!..........................................Hey on the weekend at TRU, I asked a district manager about this R2 and he had no clue what I was talking about, so I saw no point in asking him where the 3rd and 4th comic is. Just think if some of us worked there, the stores would make more money just on our knowlege
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by turbowars
    Hasblow is full of crap! I'll believe it when I see it. Hey JarJar, it's funny that you would post a update from RS, I mean you disaprove of the site so much, why would you even go there? Double standards me thinks, Oh my God I can't believe I said that!..........................................Hey on the weekend at TRU, I asked a district manager about this R2 and he had no clue what I was talking about, so I saw no point in asking him where the 3rd and 4th comic is. Just think if some of us worked there, the stores would make more money just on our knowlege
    I never said I didn't go there for info, or for to "borrow" pictures to post here. So nice of you to attack me for posting info here, to inform people that don't visit that site. Don't you have somthing better to do, then pop back up and cause more trouble? Oh wait, I forgot who I'm talking to.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Attack you! Dude you have no clue do you? In no way was that an attack on you. I simply asked why would you post somthing from RS if you don't like the site? I'm sure everyone here is able to visit RS without your help. Back off and just ignore what I have to say. Does that sound like a plan. Hey why don't you come over to RS LA just found an talk to your buddies. I'm sure you are welcome. HEHE. No but really back off and maybe things can go smoothly.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by turbowars
    Attack you! Dude you have no clue do you? In no way was that an attack on you. I simply asked why would you post somthing from RS if you don't like the site? I'm sure everyone here is able to visit RS without your help. Back off and just ignore what I have to say. Does that sound like a plan. Hey why don't you come over to RS LA just found an talk to your buddies. I'm sure you are welcome. HEHE. No but really back off and maybe things can go smoothly.
    Actually, you are incorrect. Rebelscum's front page is so slow, that for many people including BigBarada it takes ages for the page to load. And many people don't go there at all. So, if I see information that is useful to the community, I will post it here. I could care less and have no problems with anyone in the RS LA JF forums. I only posted there, because you came here once before, caused a bunch of problems, and then went back there and was making up a bunch of rubbish.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Even with cable it's slow loading.

I don't see the big deal, it's just news, the point is to circulate it through the collector community.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Let's complain about something.
    Stupidity should be painful.

It's pretty fast for me...
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!