Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Someone finally has confirmed news about when and how much you'll have to spend to get one of these. This info is from Rebelscum.

TRU Silver R2 - The Word Is Out
    Jeremy: From our source:

"I am a Toys R Us manager in the South and it will hit on the Big Book ad on the Nov 2nd or so. It will be free with a 19.99 purchase of anything SW. limited to one per guest per visit, so stock up. Our DC ( distribution center) services 108 stores and they are getting over 7,000 then have open orders for 8,000 and that just one DC..there's around 8 or so in the USA..maybe rare at first but cool off after. will keep you posted on other goings on."

So there you have it - in just one week he will be hitting US shelves.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yestertoys has them for $35.00 but I'll wait till next week IF and WHEN they ship to TRU. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Someone finally has confirmed news about when and how much you'll have to spend to get one of these. This info is from Rebelscum.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Yea I read that too this morning and I'll believe it when I see it. I can only hope its true.

I'll have to stop in this week or next at my local TRU and see if they got the same thing.

But I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It's correct stores just received the big book this week (they normally gets ads in the store a week or tewo in advance) that is why it just came out sounds right.

Ok, so logically looking at it, that means that all the TRU stores should have trucks with pallet loads of boxes with just R2 figures rolling in late this week or early next week if its going to stick to its advertising, and for once, actually have what their ads say they do.

We can only hope at the same time they get boxes of the new figs or we'll be speding 20 bucks on old peg warmers.

It's to bad that it won't be on the 12th when the DVD comes out, but I guess I can pick myself up a Republic Gunship or the Flipping Figures that I have been putting off on buying. Or maybe I can actually find the damn Landspeeder that day.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by tjovonovich

We can only hope at the same time they get boxes of the new figs or we'll be speding 20 bucks on old peg warmers.
    Hopefully my plan will work out...I've actually have been putting off buying the Landspeeder so I could get the R2. Right now, the only figures I need to get are Ephant Mon and Endor Soldier (no goatee).
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".