Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

It really is a nice touch. I enjoy it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

That is just TOO cool. It's a very faint glow but It's definitely coming from the head inside the helmet

Thanks for the info.
    The power of the force

Mine isn't faint, it glows fine. It's not blinding, but it's a glow-in-the-dark toy, if you've had others, you should know what to expect here. Only 20 seconds under the lamp and it is quite viewable. The face seems set a bit too far back, but that's minor. Don't waste your time trying to get it to glow in the packaging, it's nowhere near as good as loose.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mine glows...a little bit, not blinding though, like JediTricks said.

I love this toy.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Lightbulb

It's taken me a while to get this figure (been almost 2 months since I've gone looking), and now I find out he has "secret" features? Next you're gonna say his right hand is removable!

P.S. According to the Force File, one of Vader's allies is R2-Q9. Imagine that...

Vader: "I must obey my master. You don't know the power of the Dark Side." (Luke is taken away by guards. Small black droid enters. Vader kneels.) "My master."
    R2-Q9: "Beep boop bop beep."
    Vader: "It shall be done."
    "That's what Sheev said."

This is seriously without a doubt one of the coolest toys ever. By far my favorite POTJ fig tied with 300th Fett. What a cool concept for a figure.

Next I want to see an Emperor's Wrath Luke, now that would be cool too.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    Next I want to see an Emperor's Wrath Luke, now that would be cool too.
    Thats probably in the works
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I didn't know it glows,will have to try it. Thanks for the info people.

It does,this is so cool.
    Last edited by Obi-Don; 11-12-2001 at 09:43 AM.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Lightbulb

As far as an Emperor's Wrath Luke goes, wasn't the Electronic F/X line a disaster? They could use the Buck-Toothed Luke head sculpt and add a glow-in-the-dark paint to make his teeth glow!

P.S. I'll bet Luke was hoping for rolling blackouts when Paplatine was "flexing his power" with those force lightning bolts! (California power supply problems inside joke)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    As far as an Emperor's Wrath Luke goes, wasn't the Electronic F/X line a disaster? They could use the Buck-Toothed Luke head sculpt and add a glow-in-the-dark paint to make his teeth glow!
    It would have the blue boomer crud that came with the battle droid
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious