Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Glow-in-the-Dark Darth Vader

Has anyone else noticed that Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader's skull actually glows-in-the-dark when exposed to light. The lightning bolts even look more impressive in the dark!

Thumbs up

Don't have one yet, but thats what i heard.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I've had this fig for a while and I can honestly say I had never noticed that the skull glows...so I grabbed mine, stuck it in the light, and then ran to a dark place. It's kinda faint- but they skull does glow in the dark!

Thumbs up

It does glow!! I posted this on another thread, i think it was EWV...anyway its a great figure, get it if u can!!
    As always...........L

I don't have this figure yet but want one badly. Now that you've mentioned that it glows I want it even more.

wait.

It does glow?

Then....

THEN....I WAS RIGHT! Woo hoo! I KNEW I heard about this somewhere....alright thats too cool. Can't wait to find this figure.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

The skull most certainly glows... I put a pen light up to the side of it for about a minute and that sucker is big old "radiation" green!!!

I love it!!!!

Not too bad for a hunk of petroleum product!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Question

I guess I must have the ultra-rare non-glowing EWDV. I haven't been able to get it to glow even slightly. Oh well, it'll still make a great door stop.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Yeah it does glow!! I almost melted the plastic around my Vader (never take them out of the package!) by placing him above my lamp!

Its a really cool fig!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

[COLOR=teal]Mine was fait when I had a light to his head also remember you can take his right hand off aswell

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&threadid=1145
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious