Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Next Year's Figure Number Question

As you all know, the figures are assigned numbers. Yoda is '02/#23, for example - '02 for the year, and #23 because he's the 23rd figure in the line. Now, say that there are 52 figures in 2002. In 2003, will the first figure be '03/#01, because it's the first in the year, or '03/#53, because it's 53rd in the line? I don't know if anyone knows this, but it's worth a shot.

That's a good question. My guess would be they would start over since they are using the years and numbers.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

I don't think they will start the numbering system over, because Aayla Secura is supposed to be figure #73.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks for the tip JarJar.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Jonna
    So then the idea is that the '02 has nothing to do with the year but with the number of the movie in the series!?!

No, the '02 is for the year the figure was released. So when next year rolls around, the cards will say, '03/#73 for example.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

it can't be the movie number because Darth Vader Bespin etc etc had number 02 on it and he's from movie number 5

Then if they are not gonna restart the numbers, then why even use the year in front of them?

Just so people know what year they came out. It's just their way of catagorizing things. I like it, since previously we never really had figure #'s to keep track of what we needed, and what we have.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jonna
    Thanks JARJAR, I was confused by your original message.