Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jonna
    So I finally saw it and I must say that it was quite good. I really didn't care for the ending though. I mean noone is going to notice all these aliens living on earth?

Originally posted by Jonna
    So I finally saw it and I must say that it was quite good. I really didn't care for the ending though. I mean noone is going to notice all these aliens living on earth?
    Don't you live in Jersey, Jonna?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Jonna
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! Good point!

Just kidding (to a point) Almost all of my family lives in Jersey and New York. My dad grew up in Newark and he has an endless supply of Jersey jokes.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Great movie! I can't think of a single bad part to it. I think it ranks with Lion King, Dinosaur, and Atlantis among my personal favorites.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just saw it this afternoon with my kids and I had a good time. It was a good movie with an interesting plot. Not as good as BatB or Aladdin or even Lion King but close. It's a big refresher after the crap Disney's been putting out like those jacked up straight-to-video dealies (anyone see the SNL parody of Bambi 2000?) or crummy flicks like Hunchback.

Stitch was great and really off-the-wall. It's spontaneity made for some good laughs (how he gets out of that prison ship is really ingenious). I like how they used a non-traditional Disney beauty queen protagonist. What bugged me though is how the animators drew many of the Hawaiian girls the same. Maybe they were trying to save money by just duplicating the same figure, but it hit me as "they all just look alike." At least they were speaking normal English and not something stereotypical like pidgeon english.

I recommend this movie. Really good for families. I don't recall any cheesy potty humor or anything uncomfortable. The music was great and so was the animation. Some weak plot points (they made too much out of Ohana) but good nonetheless.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I saw it again last night (I'd promised my niece we'd see a movie, and Powerpuff Girls had vanished into oblivion) and it was even better the second time!

Did everyone notice the Mulan Wok?

Also, all the cars and trucks had the license plate A113. A minor adjustment and it's 113A, which sounds like 1138. Not sure if that was intentional or not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    They just brought this back to my moivemovie theatre. September's a slow month, so they're bringing back some old stand-bys from earlier this summer. Next week we get Spider-Man back also.

"I'm lost!"

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

So, what's up with the one-disc only release in December? I've not been able to find anything about a special collector's edition. By gum, if Tarzan had a 2-disc collector's edition, Lilo and Stich definitely deserves one!

JarJarBinks, you haven't come across anything that I've not seen perchance, have you?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

In an interview with someone (I think the director) the guy said something about a certain scene being inserted into the limited edition dvd they would release next year, I'll try to find the link

Edit: Here's the part of the interview where they said it...

"Are there any deleted scenes that were hard for you to cut out?",

both directors reveals that "There were a lot that were either completely changed or we had to remove because of lack of time. Some of these you'll be able to see on the limited edition DVD that will be coming out some time after the initial DVD release."

Have they started work on a Special Edition DVD yet?

"Yes and no. We will be doing new filming soon but we have a lot of the material that will be included already compiled." Confusing since the single-disc edition will already include deleted scenes and new animation... but this one came from the horse's mouth yesterday.

There you have it!
    Last edited by JesusFreak; 09-09-2002 at 05:21 PM.