Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think he's referring to the fact that it's not a New Jedi Order novel, so Chewbacca is still alive. Can't wait for this one.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: Re: Star Wars: Tatooine Ghost

Originally posted by pthfnder89

Troy Dennings Star By Star was one of the best NJO books.
    That book was GREAT! I hated finishing it. I tried to read it slow but I just could not do it! It had so many unexpected twists and turns!

I guess the next NJO is mostly about Jacen. Of course I'll read it but he is one of my least favorite characters in this whole series so I don't have super high hopes for it but ya never know! But Vergere will be in it more and that should be interesting.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

So, has anyone heard anything new about this novel since my first post about it months ago. I like Star Wars novels, but the NJO stuff is getting really old. Not to mention I don't like the NJO storyline at all.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I haven't heard anything abut this one, but I must admit that, even though I have loved the NJO series from the start, it does appear to be getting a bit stale! The last few books have been a bit on the boring side with not much of anything really happening(please bear in mind that I am a couple of books behind right now), and I feel that it's about time for the New Jedi Order to actually do something! It's way past time for the council to be reinstated and for the Jedi to have a major victory. I'm beginning to get a bit bored with the really cool classic Star Wars planets being destroyed, the republic being on the run, and the Jedi being so indecisive. I'm also beginning to get frustrated with the way they keep killing off all of the cool new Jedi characters they've introduced! Ganner was introduced for this series, and of all the characters they've shown us I think he has been the coolest. Now it appears likely that he's dead as well?! If they keep going like this, there won't be any Jedi left! The only characters we'll end up having as part of the New Jedi Order will be characters we've never heard of before that I doubt anybody will care about. I'm beginning to think that they have no clue what they are doing. I mean, am I wrong or doesn' it make sense to have a group of characters left at the end of this thing that people are going to care about? Not even major characters are safe.
    Does anyone here know who it is that is in charge of this series? Who is responsible for guiding the story? Do they even have a plando they know where they're taking this, or is each author just making it up as they go along? I've tried asking the Jedi Council about this, but as usual, they don't seem to have any interest in answering any real questions.

Where does this info come from? My friend who has read all the novels has kept up on the progress of the books and warns me that there are sometimes fakes out there, previews that is and the book is not real, but fabricated cover artwork.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The info is from the official site, StarWars.Com. So I think there is a very slim chance that the book is a fake.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Cool!! Have you ever come across any fake stuff like this before?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

StarWars.com updated and they have the final cover art for both the front and the back of the book. Can't wait for this one, as I have little to no intrest in the NJO storyline.

As previously announced, author Troy Denning will be exploring the earlier years of Han and Leia Organa Solo's marriage in Tatooine Ghost. Here is the finalized cover art by Steve Anderson, which includes a first look at the back cover. Tatooine Ghost is scheduled for release in February 2003.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tatooine ghost (updated).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	4273  

Shmi's awfully big on the back cover! This oughtta be good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm been drooling for somthing like this ever since E1 rumors started pouring out. I wanted Luke and especially Leia to find more out about their father's past. I'm sure that the events of this book is part of why Leia finally forgave her father in previous novels that took place further along in the time line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 10-21-2002 at 01:28 PM.