Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eeth Koth Question

Is the POTJ Eeth Koth figure actually meant to be from EpII, in a subtle way, the pictures on the card are from EpI but the stance of the figure and green lightsaber make it look like a Saga figure.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Hasbro has said that it was a test of the new dynamic poses that they planned for the Saga line. I like the figure, but it's inaccurate for an arena diorama, because Eeth Koth ditches his outer cloak and fights only in his robes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yes, that's true and I think I noticed that his face is more darker in Episode II than it was in Episode I. Did anyone else notice this?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I did notice that it's a different actor portraying him. I like the figure but it does seem that it's an omen of the multiple static jedi stances we'd be getting on 4/23 and beyond.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Yep, Eeth is neither E1 or E2. Just the first victim of Hasbro's exploding lightsabers and crazy poses.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Which ever ep. its from, he was freakin' hard to find.
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

I haven't seen one for a long time either. I'm glad I didn't pass up on it.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I paid $7.50 for mine @ Atomic Comics when it was 50% off.

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

Is the POTJ Eeth Koth figure actually meant to be from EpII, in a subtle way, the pictures on the card are from EpI but the stance of the figure and green lightsaber make it look like a Saga figure.
    The same can be said about Mace Windu, Adi Galia, Plo Koon, Saesse Tin and Ki Adi Mundi...since none of them used lightsabers in EP I.
    As always...........L

I wish they did more preproduction for mace windu so that the EP1 figure had a purple lightsaber instead of blue, and the same for Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks