Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCallum

McCallum

Has he always been part of the SW crew? Fill me in.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm not sure, but I don't think he was there for the filmings of the OT.

Another reason as to why the OT is awesome.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Nope, he joined up for Youngy Indy, which started airing in 1992.
    I think Radioland Murders was LFL, so he did that too, and George liked his "yes abilities" so much that he kept him ever since.

Hey, this year is a sort of anniversary for the Ricker and LFL!
    Congrats!

Man Caesar, you are really obsessed with Rick McCallum. It's not like he's a real person. Back in the 90's he was a guy in a suit, and then they went to an animatronic puppet, and now he's totally CGI.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

all work and no play makes rick a dull boy. All work and no play makes rick...

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    In the Scooby-Doo version of making the Star Wars films, at the end Rick pulls of his mask to reveal Gary Kurtz who has been sabotaging the movies since George canned him during ESB...

"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky SSGers!"
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I think we all need to go easy on Rick. So he has no talent or ideas of his own. He can't say no to GL and seems to know only a few words like dude and a few others I can't post. Thats no reason to blast him...........Yes it is,blast him,blast him.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I think you're all forgetting the valuable contributions that Ricky-dick has made to the American economy. If it were not for his need to buy so much Chap-Stik to keep those butt-kissing lips moist, our way of life would cease to exist as we know it.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    In the Scooby-Doo version of making the Star Wars films, at the end Rick pulls of his mask to reveal Gary Kurtz who has been sabotaging the movies since George canned him during ESB...

"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky SSGers!"
    And after his plot is foiled, Kurtz will lash out at the Star Wars innocents, maybe misusing Mark Hammill in a future movie.
    Wait, he already did that with Slipstream ! ! !