Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most Pungent Figure?

Out of all the Saga figures, etc., which one of yours has had the most powerful stench? For me, it was Luminara. Whew! That figure almost knocked me out when I opened it. I guess it was all those robes. That thing still smells!
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 06-25-2002 at 08:09 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

The Royal Guard made my nose hairs curl.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

It smells like Gritty Kitty...ahhhhhh!

No sir! I don't like it!

Actually, I haven't been smelling any of my figures. I'm still trying to get the glue out of my nose.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

For more on the pleasures (and warnings) of sniffing figures, please got here:

Mouse sniffer thread
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Hm, still waiting for Tycho to get here...
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Turn your S.C. Palpatine or Jar Jar Binks G.S. figures upside down and take a big wiff of the plastic that makes up their bodies. Wow, that will definatly give you a head rush.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

yoda hes smells like beguls
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Turn your S.C. Palpatine or Jar Jar Binks G.S. figures upside down and take a big wiff of the plastic that makes up their bodies. Wow, that will definatly give you a head rush.
    And your sniffing up Jar Jar and Palpy robes because???????? I mean I thought tycho was bad for the mouse droid, but sniffing up robes?? What even give you the idea to do such a thing????
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    And your sniffing up Jar Jar and Palpy robes because???????? I mean I thought tycho was bad for the mouse droid, but sniffing up robes?? What even give you the idea to do such a thing????
    I dunno, I noticed Palpatine's pequilar scent when I opened the figure the other day. I sniffed his head, his arms and his body trying to find the source. None of it smelled as strong as when I pulled him off the card. So, I figured it had to do with the glass coat and paint on the body actually masking the scent. I ended up turning him upside down and taking a big ole wiff. It was so strong that I checked the others. Shaak Ti's wasn't strong, and neither really was Luminaria. But man, Jar Jar Binks almost knocked me off my chair. Both of them are really aromatic.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.