Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Movie Maniacs 4, Blair Witch by Tod McFarline...

I was @ Electronics Boutiqe, and saw the Blair Witch Toy, and thought, COOL! I picked it up, and put it up on my dresser. Then I looked at the package back, and i see a totally different version of the infamous witch with blood all over it, mine i guess is the Tree-Head Version Its not that this one is totally un-Bloody, but the other is much better looking. Anyway i was wondering if anyone else had this problem, or has a bloody version up for trade?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

the version on the package seems to be the harder of the two to find...but they are around.

BAH! Forget the Blair Witch! Evil Ash and T-1000 are the best!

I have only seen the troll-esqe version of the BW anyway
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I think they are all pretty cool. I want to check out the Jaws playset.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I really want to try and find the Jaws and King Kong deluxies, as well as that sweet Edward Scissorhands figure.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

as cool as all of these are, I defy anyone to say these can even compare to the awsome 18" line. Sure, they're huge - but those sculpts ...man, they are just awsome! Bring on an 18" Indiana Jones - it could happen (yeah right!)
    Last edited by AmanaMatt; 10-01-2001 at 01:14 PM.

Um, shouldn't the Blair Witch be an empty package?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The ones Im most exited about are the Terminator figures. But that Blair Witch looks cool, though.

I have yet to pick up any of the new Mc. Farlane figures, except for Major Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell, she rocks.

BTW. Does anyone know if the Metallica boxed set is out? Or when is it coming out?
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"

Talking

Yes, the Metallica Figures are out, and i must say, WOW! it's incredible how realistic they really are, and the Blair Witch is what Todd McFarline thinks she looks like, Creepy, especially the Dredlock Bloody Version!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Originally posted by mrhat
    Yes, the Metallica Figures are out, and i must say, WOW! it's incredible how realistic they really are, and the Blair Witch is what Todd McFarline thinks she looks like, Creepy, especially the Dredlock Bloody Version!
    Yes, Ive seen those MEtallica single Carded figures. But Im going to wait until I find the Boxed Set.

So, does anyone know about the boxed set? When is it ocming out?
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"