Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well I for one would love to see Hasbro make some new Indy figures! Of course providing that they are in the same scale and style as the Star Wars figures (the ones without action features!).

I think that an Indiana Jones line should be redone, but i have already made a list somewhere else on the forums. If anyone is interested ask and i will repost it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hasbro does make other figures.

They made the Jurrasic Park III figures, I think Kenner made JP I and II figures.

True. Kenner was owned by Hasbro when they produced JP 1 and 2 figures though.

They're also producing the MIB2 figures and will next be doing figures for a new animated Sinbad movie from Dreamworks. If I'm not mistaken, Hasbro also did the Monsters Inc. figures as well (can anybody confirm that for me?).
    Last edited by RooJay; 06-28-2002 at 02:22 AM.

Hasbro made the figures from Men In Black II and they look like CRAP!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    Hasbro made the figures from Men In Black II and they look like CRAP!
    And they still look better then the original MIB toys.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

And they still look better then the original MIB toys.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Oh dear god, please don't remind me of those horrid little things. How they could take a blockbuster movie that has an AWESOME potential for toys and destroy it like that is beyond me.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Galoob did a pretty bad job on the MIB movie line, then there was this little company that had some good designs for the MIB cartoon line but that disappeared.

However, the Hasbro MIIB line is pretty rank IMO, though in a different way from Galoob's line. I wanted to buy the deluxe J w/ cycle and the Mercedes Benz ship, but the figure is terrible and the way the figure interacts with the vehicles is not so good either.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does anybody remember the ID4 figures, they looked just horrid (I can't recall who made them though)

Well, it isn't like Hasbro could do a worse job on the SW figs. Not nessasarily the figs, but the way they're packaged, shipped, and distributed.