Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thoughts on Han Endor

I've picked up several of these and i just gave it and had to open one. Boy i wish i hadn't...his right arm is atrocious..plus his vest was black in the movie WHY couldn't THEY GET IT RIGHT! Overall i'm very dissappointed...I hope chewie is much better...Hasbro should stop the gimmicks!

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I actually like it. Although I wasn't too crazy about the gimmick myself, I'm fine with it now. The way I have my Han set in my Endor display, he looks really cool, so I have no problems.
    And the Chewie is awesome. Best version so far.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

errrr want a anothe loose han??? got an extra chewie..???

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

The Chewie is pretty cool. I like the fact his arms move a little more.

Han...the jury is still out with this one. my figure looks like he's super greasy, and the gimick puch, quick draw turn is a little odd...

The obi pilot I have reservations with. I wish that dumb head gear was its own piece and I've already lost his bi-nocs...damb things were too small.

I love the Han figure. The gimmick isn't overly noticible or detracting to sculpt or articulation. So, you loose an arm sort of. But you get an articulation point at the elbow. I am betting that the vest color isn't an error. It's likely another case of the movie camera and lighting causing colors to come out different on film. Have to thank Dar' Argol again for snagging me one.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah I have a thought on that Han figure. I NEED ONE! HAHA!

I think it looks a lot like Jeff Bridges.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Funny I thought it looked like Jeff Daneils.

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

haha i thinkit looks like harrison ford actually
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

I'm not crazy about the gimmick, but at least he doesn't have a peg sticking out of his backside like Luke.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".