Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Amazon lists NEW 12" Figures!

FYI-New 12" S/W listings w/release dates:
    From AMAZON.com

Estimated ship date for these items: September 10, 2002
    Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones: 12" Count Dooku Hasbro;
    $19.99 - Quantity : 1 - Not yet released
    Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones: 12" Super Battle Droid Hasbro;
    $19.99 - Quantity : 1 - Not yet released

(Note: Zam Wessel is in this lot too at the same $ for 10/10/02)

Estimated ship date for this item: September 15, 2002
    Star Wars 12" Taun Taun with Luke Hasbro;
    $59.99 - Quantity : 1 - Not yet released

Estimated ship date for these items: November 1, 2002
    Star Wars 12" Bounty Hunter: Dengar Hasbro;
    $22.99 - Quantity : 1 - Not yet released
    Star Wars 12" Bounty Hunter: Princess Leia Hasbro;
    Star Wars 12" Bounty Hunter: Zuckuss Hasbro;
    Star Wars: 12" Imperial Officer Figure Hasbro;
    [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Tahoma][I][B]Regards,
    Todd[/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Why are they releasing the tauntaun again? Is this the first time they've re-released al figure? I mean one that hasn't been resculpted or repainted.

Originally posted by vadersfist
    Why are they releasing the tauntaun again? Is this the first time they've re-released al figure? I mean one that hasn't been resculpted or repainted.
    They are releasing the tauntaun again, but there will be differences. The first set was Han Solo: Hoth Gear w/ Tauntaun. This is Luke Skywalker w/ Tauntaun. The Tauntaun's head has been slightly resculpted, to add the broken tusk, that Luke's had. I believe the Luke has been sculpted with Wampa Damage on his face. And this isn't a new thing for the 12" line. Figures like, Greedo, Grand Moff Tarkin, and a few others are almost the exact same figures, re-released in a non-exclusive version. Han and Luke: Hoth Gear have been re-issued in the past also, but they had snow detailing painted onto their outfits.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Geez, I missed the "Luke" part above. I thought the post said the Han edition was coming back out.

I know they release tweaked versions. I think it stinks that they never bring back popular originals.
    Last edited by Ook; 06-26-2002 at 02:15 AM.

Has anyone been able to even get the 12" Ultimate Jango Fett through Toys R Us' website, or Amazon? They are the same thing, and they only keep on saying that they are not carrying it yet. But, they have reviews from customers who have bought it.

I ordered jango through amazon and received it a couple weeks ago.
    great figure!

THAT TEARS IT!!! I just went there right now, and it still says "item unavailable, we will email you when it is."
    This is infuriating.

Master Goeweins,

You may want to try calling TRU stores that are near you. I had some luck with this back when SSG first broke news of UJF being found at some TRU locations, and got it about a day later. Good luck, MR

Already pre-ordered my 12" figures, including the Luke/Tauntaun. Hopefully they won't tell me "we're having trouble completing your order" the day each item is released.

Gtrain, I also ordered Jango through Amazon, and got it a week after it was released. You shouldn't have a problem.

Amazon probably doesn't have any UJF's in stock right now, so that's probably why you're getting that message.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!