Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

MIIB: Any word?

Has anyone heard any word (good or bad) on this movie? I saw the first one on video and thought it was just OK, but the trailer on this one looks really good.

I scored some free tix for a premier screening in SLC on Monday. Does anyone know if it's worth the 2 hr. round trip to see it?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Why not? It's Tommy Lee Jones being funny and you get to see it for free, an opportunity that doesn't come along very often.

Plus even if ya don't like it, you can say you spent the money on the gas for the free screening, not the money on a ticket.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I read the book. It's pretty good, but I loved the first one, so I don't know what that means to you. Should be good for laughs and eye candy, in any case.

It doesn't matter if it's good or not--go see it for the Terminator 3 trailer!!!

T3 trailer?!?!

Man, I am so out of the loop. I didn't expect to see a T3 trailer for a while. Any word on when the actual movie's coming out?

men in black 2 and terminator 3 = one sequel too many for both franchises

can hollywood leave well enough alone?

are they trying to put too much talking dog in this picture?

and where oh where is the lovely linda fiorintino or however you spell her name?
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

I would rather pay money for the ticket to see it in your town then spending more money then the ticket on the gas for driving there
    but I would go see it if I were you, I'll probabaly do since I've got aout 5 free movie tix that I have to spent till August

T3 is supposed to come out summer 2003. I believe...

Originally posted by anarky
    and where oh where is the lovely linda fiorintino or however you spell her name?
    I was wondering the exact same thing. I hate when a movie sets up a sequel only to have the actual sequel ignore it completely. I was really looking forward to seeing Linda Fiorentino along with Wil Smith in this one. If they really wanted to bring back Tommy Lee Jones that badly, why not have all three of them?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada

I was wondering the exact same thing. I hate when a movie sets up a sequel only to have the actual sequel ignore it completely. I was really looking forward to seeing Linda Fiorentino along with Wil Smith in this one. If they really wanted to bring back Tommy Lee Jones that badly, why not have all three of them?
    I guess they picked Frank the Pug over her.

Doesn't make sense though, since she basically became J's partner at the end of 1. Maybe they'll explain what happened to her.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"