Question just got smuggler han out of the pack and...

why did they make this figure? desperation? thought it would look good? well, there is absoulutly no way to get him stand with the "smuggler pack" thing on him, it nedds alot mor color and gadgets......need i go on?
    does anyone else have these complaints?
    peace
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

well I didn't even bother buying him so no complains from me
    if I would have him, I would certainly complain about him

well....we got him free off an e-bay auction and we already had one in the pack so therefore i get it out of the pack...that's the way it works with me and my dad. first we get it in the pack, then i get one later out of the pack.
    peace
    hango

This is a pretty worthless Han figure. I never got him, he's actually one of the few SW figures I don't have and I don't really mind not having him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i agree with ya jayspawn. but we are the "get-one-of-every-3'-figure." people........the crowd controll stormie looks just as bad
    hango

crowd control stormie is at least a decent concept--have you seen deluxe boba fett? as woody allen said, a travesty of a mockery of a travesty of two shams
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Didn't bother buying him, so no complaints from me. I have too many Han's as it is.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

At least I got some use out of Deluxe Fett and another stinker, EU Speederbike: http://www.geocities.com/jeditricks/fettswoop/

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i'm not sure how it was that i passed up on deluxe b. fett during the initial release and yet during the Great Clearance period, i felt compelled to buy one and leave it unopened.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Weird, I love the smuggler pack. Granted the Han could've been modified a little so it didn't just have the harness on it, but the adding of the harness also allowed for my imagination to be purked even more, especially since they had that whole in the Deluxe Luke which was ugly and didn't make sense.

Something about using it to pick up Imperials so that Rebels can capture them then the Imperials get a reason to send out a nice large assault on them is just fun about it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"