Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't think it's an exclusive to just the store....I heard it would be the theme parks as well!

Only one way for me to find out... I am going to DL in August...I can check the Star Trader for them!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

Sadly, no Once Upon a Toy in Aneheim, only in Florida; and I'll be checking the Star Trader as often as possible too, but the press release says JUST the store, not the parks (which must suck for anybody visiting Star Tours in DL Tokyo).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, if you find anything out about the figures at D'Land let me know. An old friend of mine from high school (when I lived in Fullerton) has a wife who works for them. They have offered to pick them up for me! But they don't know where they are to be sold!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I think thta Hasbro threw these figures on these cards because it was the cheapest way to get them out. They didn't have to design a new card and they figure why fix it if it isn't broke. Beside I don't think they would sell as well if they were put on some Disney tours card back.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Everytime i go to disney land i always think about owning those characters, ahhh the days.
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

I called Disney's phone order catalog and they confirmed that if the item is offered in the park, it is available via phone order. She then checked to see if the store in the park (Disneyland) had the items, which they didn't, but said they would in August.

In short, it looks like these should be readily available.

now that i've seen the 3rd droid, the R3, i'm rather disappointed...
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Does the new R3-D3 have a retractable leg? from the pics it dosent look like it IMO.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni
    Does the new R3-D3 have a retractable leg? from the pics it dosent look like it IMO.
    No the leg doesn't retract. They used the R3-T7 head, and put it on a R2-D2: Naboo Escape. That was the one that had the wheels on the bottom. Like I said before, they should have just used the whole R3-T7 figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What the heck happened to my thread that I started on R3-D3? It has vanished from the forums. Can someone please explain why it is no longer on the forums?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.