Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    maybe the merged it with this thread?
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

What the heck is that new thing? Its a friggin box!!
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni
    What the heck is that new thing? Its a friggin box!!
    Ah yes.. you must be referring to DL-X2. Who he/she/it is? I have no idea, I'll look for it when I am in Qeue for the ride. As for R3-D3? I've seen him and am a slight bit disappointed. Where is this one in Qeue?

I would have rather seen the other droid like G2 that counts you as you walk by, or maybe the busted looking R5 droid. Aside from that, how about a Jorg Sacul DL version? It could be on a POTJ card like the other ST figures, and I am sure it would sell rather well!

Until the next time....
    MTFBWY!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

DL-X2 is the security droid that threatens to shut down the G2 droids for lack of productivity. At Disneyland (I can't speak for the other parks as I haven't been to 'em), it's in the 2nd room in the queue (not counting that new mini-room they built in the outdoors line) when you first walk in, look straight down about 10 feet and you'll see it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yup. That's the one. It's about 10 feet to the left of the R4-M9 droid.

I'll be heading to disney world in mid august, i'll let you know what i was able to snag when i get back
    "Someone get this walking carpet out of my way!"

To anyone interested.

I just got back from DL. They did have RX-24 and G2-4T, but no R3-D3. I also found out from a security guard at the park the Florida has a new ST film for the ride.

What the film is of? If it's even different, I can't tell you....allI can say is DL will get theirs later this year!

Back to the figures.....
    They are 10 each, and DL had them on a rack facing the exit of STAR TOURS so you see it as you exit the ride and enter the Star Trader!

Hope the info helps....
    MTFBWY!

You know how many employees at Disneyland have told me "there's a new film in the works" over the past 15 years since the ride opened? I bet literally over 50, they're ALWAYS saying that. I'd love for it to be true (though to be honest, I never want the original to go away, I love the original! maybe a half-new half-original thing) but I won't believe it till I see it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

As one of those employees, (heck, I probably told you that myself!) let me just say that we had gotten word from WDI that there was a new film in the works. So we were just passing along what we thought to be news.

6 figures confirmed for STAR TOURS line

Greetings fellow STAR WARS/STAR TOURS figure seekers!

I bring information on 6 CONFIRMED STAR TOURS figures.

The list is as follows:
    1.) RX-24 "Rex" (everyone knows on this one)
    2.) G2-4T (ditto)
    3.) R3-D3 (ditto....again!)
    4.) DL-X2 (the friggen box as someone so eliquently stated)
    5.) WEG-1618 (Never saw this droid in the Queue area)
    thanks to my collector buddy..... he told me about a page with images of this droid.... the URL of the site is:
    American Dream Comics
    6.) R4-M9 (Droid at a bank of computer systems same area, to the left of the G2 Droid working on the busted R2 Droid)

I called Disney Delivears today via the 800 # SSG posted, and not only recieve the above info, but was also informed the figures are completely sold out. They will receive more in September, but they are not sure exactly when in September that shipment will be!

I've already sent this info to SirSteve, and notified my collector buddies of the news.

So now that there's 6 figures....could the other 3 be a myth, or could we really see a set of 9 figures as one report had mentioned? Time will tell!

Until then....
    MTFBWY