Thread: Rate EPII Sets

Lightbulb Rate EPII Sets

I have not had the chance (or the money) to pick up most the the AOTC sets.

For those of you out there that have most - what are the best sets. I'd like to be sure to get the best ones first.

I do hve Ani and the Raiders as well as Dooku and Yoda. Both are excellent IMO.

So help me out - which one should be next??? Which one should stay on the shelf???

Thanks joeroy - I guess I was afraid I'd hear that.

What about Bounty Hunter pursuit? Anyone have an opinion on that?

That is also a good set with a rare figure Zam Wesell!!! But the colour of the vehicles looks quite funny???

JEDI STARFIGHTER

A great set. Once finished, it's suprisingly long and looks awesome next to the Slave I. Plus, LEGO gets an "A" for adding the Starfighter pilot headband on Obi-Wan's forehead! Great detailing, guys!

SLAVE I

You know with an owner like Jango Fett, this ship's got a lot going for it. It's pretty big, and loaded with neat tricks and lots of panels that open up to hide all the laser turrents and rockets and stuff. To me, this is a vehicle/playset hybrid, because there's just so many nifty places to put the figures and make them look like they're working on the ship, it's cool!

Save your money and buy the Slave I first, then the Starfighter. Or, if you're strong enough with the Force, hold off until you can snag the Gunship. Good luck, buddy.

My personal favourite is the Jedi Starfighter... not too expensive and sleak as hell
    Of course, if you can afford the Repubic Gunship, that is a good one too.

I've only got the Jedi Starfighter and Yoda vs. Dooku set, they're both pretty cool and Dooku's saber is nicely done. The Jedi Starfighter could've used some more sturdy landing gear though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I have now added the Jedi Starfighter to the collection. I agree with LTBasker - the landing gear was a bit disappointing. However, great details and a very cool OB1.

Now saving up for Slave 1 and eventually the gunship....