Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is this???

Talking then it's agreed!

we move the setting for a future ssg mm folk git together to the friendly confines of a brittish pub!

bruce's brewery's git my vote. (i was always partial to the ferret and ferkin in chelsea!)(dog bolter and all) (hic)
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Excellent - In that case, the first round of drinks is on me.

Dog Bolter - now that DOES bring back memories of youthful complete inebriation - especailly the slightly blurred paintings on the wall to make you feel even more over the edge (I was always partial to the Flea and Firkin in Manchester).

hic

BC3

Does this mean *hic* that my cartoon wife is going to storm in and threaten me with a rolling pin soon, only to have me sleep on the couch later?

Anyway, glad to hear Farscape got picked up, that means it's assured a future in syndicated reruns once it's done.

I've never watched Roswell.

Ally McBeal is changing too drastically this upcoming season, with Cage and Fish supposedly both leaving the series, as well as confirmed departures from Lisa Nicole Carson and Lucy Liu, I don't think the show will survive the big shakeup. Peter MacNicol (John Cage) and Greg Germann (Richard Fish) were the main reason I gave this series a shot, since Ally's gotten more "sane", the character no longer carries the show for me. Over the past 2 years, less and less Fishisms have spewed out which is a shame, but to have these 2 gone is a tragedy IMO, they're the real core to the series.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wink quippith davd spade: "ally mcbeal should eat an ally mcMEAL"

but hey, i got no problem w/the way she looks; but then, i've often liked the babes everyone else deems (accurately or otherwise) "anorexic"

gsj: "then it's agreed"
    -not so fast; why couldn't it be a Irish pub like, say, sullivan's in fair haven (voyager's holodeck?) that way maybe that strong-jawed katie "janeway" o'clare might grace our git2gither or maybe sandrine's (tom paris' holographic marsailles bar)? them french barflies might be tres jolie too
    hey bc3, i hope you never take yer mms into the bar when a rowdy soccer crowd's inside
    please, somone inform jdah that rollin rock is SWILL
    vt
    np: barry/bassey, "mr. kiss kiss bang bang"

MM's will be kept safe

No worries - my MM's are always kept in a 6"" thick timer release safe.

However, I will be taking MYSELF into a rowdy soccer crowd in a pub to watch England trounce Greece and qualify for the world cup tomorrow.

I'm mot so much into the actual football as the drinking and shouting bits.

BC3

Hee hee, "football", it doesn't even look like a foot!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

American Football -now thats a funny name for a game in which the ball is carried in the hands/arms.

Football, as called so by the whole world except the USA, is called so as the ball is controlled by the players feet - far more skillful than just picking up a ball and running with it, wouldn't you agree?

Yours expecting barrage of abusive comments

BC3

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Ally McBeal is changing too drastically this upcoming season, with Cage and Fish supposedly both leaving the series, as well as confirmed departures from Lisa Nicole Carson and Lucy Liu, I don't think the show will survive the big shakeup. Peter MacNicol (John Cage) and Greg Germann (Richard Fish) were the main reason I gave this series a shot, since Ally's gotten more "sane", the character no longer carries the show for me. Over the past 2 years, less and less Fishisms have spewed out which is a shame, but to have these 2 gone is a tragedy IMO, they're the real core to the series.
    Well, in the first ep of the new season, Germann and MacNicol are still in the opening credits and still had significant screen time, and Portia De Rossi & Lucy Liu are in the credits too (though I have still heard that Liu's leaving soon). The rest of the new cast is pretty dry IMO, the new "youngAlly" is a snorer, I could have sworn she was a gimmick about to disappear at any time, and then *POOF!* she's in the damned credits and 2 of the other new cast members come from her! LAAAAME! To coin a phrase, "I'm not... comfortable with these changes".