Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Need Some Help Here!!!

I got a Massif w/Genosion the other day, and I'm trying to make it into and avatar. I'm not having luck. Here's what i came up with:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's the original:
    I figured one of you resident Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro experts could help me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	im000147.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	2436  
    Last edited by Jason B; 06-26-2002 at 07:48 PM.

you'll probably need to bring the resolution down a bit--i'd use the original image and resize it at the same time you change resolution, so as not to sacrifice any more image quality than absolutely necessary

are you using photoshop or another program?
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

I am attempting to use Photoshop 5.5.

What will changing the res do?

Here Jason, how's this???? LMK if it needs to be smaller

Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

wow. just wow.
    what'd you do? and how?

Looks like a crop of the image, and then a resize.

Didn't add any spiffy effects though, you forgot a lens flare! Gotta have a lens flare.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm assuming you used a digital camera to take the photo, you might want to take the Massif outside and photograph him in sunlight to get a brighter picture.

Once you get a new pic then post it here and Dar' Argol will crop and resize it for you. He's got nothing better to do.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Once you get a new pic then post it here and Dar' Argol will crop and resize it for you. He's got nothing better to do.
    And what is THAT suppose to mean Big-B?!?!?!?!

Here's the pic I think you were looking for Jason.

All I did was take your photo and run it through my Cannon Photo program. Resized it, cropped it in paint(this works better for me), then resized it to fit SSG again. Nothing special
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thx man, and I thought that the Mods were the bad guys.