Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Portland area finds

Just thought I'd let all of you in the N.W. area know that the new figures including Chewbacca and Djas Puhr waves are showing up at local Wal-Marts. The local Fred Meyers stores have also been getting these as well due to the fact that they didn't order as much of the initial waves and have just started to replenish their stock.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

Salem Sucks!!!

Where at in Portland. I haven't gotten anything in Salem yet. The TRU down here won't be stocking any new waves past the Mace Windu until they clear out the plethora of 3P0, Amidala, Kit, and Niktos. This is pretty much the only figs that I can find anywhere. My search this morning left me empty as well and I hit the big 3 WalMart, TRU, KMart. Nothing.

Please, let me know about what's up in Portland. It may be worth the early morning trip one of these days.

DG
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

Re: Salem Sucks!!!

Originally posted by Darth Grifter
    Where at in Portland. I haven't gotten anything in Salem yet. The TRU down here won't be stocking any new waves past the Mace Windu until they clear out the plethora of 3P0, Amidala, Kit, and Niktos. This is pretty much the only figs that I can find anywhere. My search this morning left me empty as well and I hit the big 3 WalMart, TRU, KMart. Nothing.

Please, let me know about what's up in Portland. It may be worth the early morning trip one of these days.

DG
    Darth Grifter- If you plan on coming up to Portland I'd check WalMart on 82nd Ave. when they open at 7:00 a.m. if you can. You could also call ahead and speak with Dameatria the Toy Dept. manager and she will tell you what they put on the shelves, she is very helpful and knows her toys. This store does more buisness than any other WalMart in the state so it's your best bet.
    If you are unsuccessful at Wal Mart try a few of the bigger Fred Meyers stores in the area like Hollywood and Tigard. They charge $6.79 a fig. but if take them to the customer service desk and tell them Target, KB, and WalMart all have them for around $4.99 they will price match.
    If you really want the new figures and you don't mind payin $8 a piece I can almost gaurantee you that Toy Bliss in Lake Oswego has them as well as the Unleased line if you are interested. Their # is (503)675-8548.

Hope this helps and Happy Hunting
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Thanks Hellboy. It's hard to find other Oregonians on here. I appreciate your info and will probably try all the locations that you mentioned sooner or later.

DG
    -tycho [/FONT]

Unhappy Lame Salem Update

Alright,

so in my scouting around yesterday i stumbled across a few oddities at the south salem wal-mart. two unleashed jango fetts were sitting on the pegs. the packaging was pretty destroyed so i didn't buy them. also, all the wm's in salem are overstocked with the bespin wave of figs. if you don't have your metal-stub luke or darth vader, then get out and get them. also, the endor rebel soldier has been pretty easy to find.

i talked to the manager at our local TRU and she told me they have tons of saga figs in the warehouse; however, they won't get any more in until they clear the pegs of a few of the hundreds of zams and 3pos. also easy to find there are the padme, mace, kit, and most of the other jedi knights and masters.

anything unusual found, please let me know
    -tycho [/FONT]

Re: Lame Salem Update

Alright,

so in my scouting around yesterday i stumbled across a few oddities at the south salem wal-mart. two unleashed jango fetts were sitting on the pegs. the packaging was pretty destroyed so i didn't buy them. also, all the wm's in salem are overstocked with the bespin wave of figs. if you don't have your metal-stub luke or darth vader, then get out and get them. also, the endor rebel soldier has been pretty easy to find.
    Darth Grifter I thought I'd let you know that the Unleashed line has started to appear at Portland area Targets in great #'s so if you are still looking for one MIP I'd try your local store. Fred Meyers continues to be one of the best bets around here for all fig.s and has also finally officialy dropped their price to $4.99 on all Saga and remaining POTJ figures. I'll post again if I notice anything of interest show up in the future around here.

later
    -Hellboy

the Salem area WMs have begun to carry the Unleashed line in #s as well. Althought it is hard to find anything except for Darth Maul and the Jango/Boba set, I'm sure one could find the Anakin. I have also noticed that the Palpy figures have appeared at the local TRU and WalMart. A local "scalper" store has both Palpy and Djas, however, they are scalpers and are basing their prices off of eBay standards so they are 9.99.

Oh well, the Salem Struggle continues

DG
    -tycho [/FONT]

the Salem area WMs have begun to carry the Unleashed line in #s as well. Althought it is hard to find anything except for Darth Maul and the Jango/Boba set, I'm sure one could find the Anakin.

DG
    DG- The reason you can't find the Unleashed Anakin is because only Maul and Jango/Boba have been released so far, but he should be out soon.

PORTLAND UPDATE:

Today I found the Deluxe C-3PO and Yoda at my local Target.

I found the Acklay at my local Bi-Mart and although these are supposed to retail for $14.99 (they even have price stickers on them with this price) they ring up at $11.99 so if you haven't snagged one of these yet try there, it's well worth 12 bucks.

Good Luck &
    Happy Hunting

If anyone is interested I've noticed the Jango Fett room alarm at Wal-Marts

Portland Area Update 08/02/02

Thought I'd let all the collectors know that the Portland area Targets have begun reseting the toy isles. I hit the jackpot as far as I'm concerned today so I figured I'd pass along the word to anyone interested.

Today's finds:

Accessory Packs:
    -Endor Victory
    -Hoth Survival
    -Death Star
    -Arena Conflict

Action Fleet:
    -Mos Eisley Encounter
    -Tatooine Droid Hunter
    -Dune Sea Ambush
    -Imperial Endor Pursuit
    -X-Wing Fighter
    -TIE Advanced x1
    -Millennium Falcon

They also had tags for the voice activated R2-D2 for $99.99 so it should be hitting soon as well.

Anywho good luck and Happy Hunting