Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Saw a good spread of first wave TAC figures at Target (Wilsonville) tonight. Suppose it means that TAC has really hit now. Saw some Endor AT-ATs at TRU (Beaverton), plus a few of those coin card Vader figures. Not much else...
    plasticfetish.net

A big to Hellboy for passing me a McChewbacca at Willsonville Target this morning. Nice to meet you man! Hope to see you around.

Glad to help PF. Pleasure meeting you.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Toy Bliss (in Lake O) had a bunch of new figures out today. Picked up CZ-3, Elis Helrot, M'iiyoom Onith, Animated Fett, McVader, and (another) McFett to open.

Looks like they had some dented cases come in, so the McQuarrie figures (though I'm very glad to have them) will all be openers.

Well... you know... we do have Star Wars toys in Oregon.

Newer things have been turning up. I don't look at every store as often as I once did, but I've been seeing a bit out there.

TRU Beaverton had a good little supply of TAC figures from the last few waves, including (oddly) nearly a half Dozen Hermi Odle figures. They also had a few Y-Wings left. Nothing else exciting.

TRU Clackamas had very little, but the Target across from the mall had one or two of the new Evolutions sets the other day. They're gone today, but they had a few of the new Mighty Muggs (C-3PO, etc.) on the shelf today if anyone cares.

Been seeing New-ish Titaniums everywhere... Fred Meyer, Target and even Bi-Mart. (Saw a classic Galactica at Bi-Mart. Nice.)

Nothing new at the smaller shops for now.
    I'll be looking.

"Save money. Live better."

Clacka-lacka-mus Wal*Mart (on 82nd) had a few vehicles. Saw an AT-AP, picked up Grievous' Starfighter (I'll open it later), and also saw that someone had cleaned out all of the figures and Evo sets that were there the other day.

Found out today that Toy Bliss in Lake Oswego is closing some time this year.

I liked having them as an option, and I'll really miss hitting Starbuck's after work, and then wandering through Toy Bliss to see what's new.

I understand that they'll probably keep their eBay store running, but that's it for the shop.