Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Musical Talent?

Musical Talent?

Just curious, but does anyone else have any kind of musical talent and play an instrument, such as a brass or woodwind instrument?

I play the trumpet.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I don't play brass or woodwind but I play guitar.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

i play guitar as well as a very poor bass. and i'm an even worse slide guitar player.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Jonna
    I sang in 3 different bands. Does that count as having any talent or just wanting to party?

I bought a bass guitar while in Korea, since musical instruments were so cheap over there. I tried teaching myself some songs but got frustrated and went back to drawing. I've never played anything since.

I'm thinking I should have started with an acoustic guitar.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

guitar and piano here
    need vintage parts and weapons

Awesome.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I used to play the following:

Tuba, trombone, baritone, clarinet, bass clarinet, and saxophone.

I have since fallen out of touch with playing them, but would love to pick it up again one day.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Guitar, piano and singing.

I used to play the baritone many years ago.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

BB- yeah, you shoulda, it makes things possible at least, and you can have fun without knowing EVERYTHING, or even much about it. (listen to U2, you'll see what I mean)
    I play guitar- there's a bad recording on the BYTES page of my site, real format is better... Check it out!! (12 string, heat makes it tricky to tune.... sorry, next one will bve done PRO)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.