Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Not to spite a anyone, but where did everyone find Bloody Bespin Luke?

I've only seen him at Toys 'R' Us and I was wondering where everyone else had seen him.

Never found him here in Tampa. The Bespin wave has just started showing up in numbers at the Wally worlds. One wave did go through a TRU here but I missed it. Don't know if Bloody Luke was with it.

I found Him ...................After I opened him.................................... and painted him myself....I never saw a real one at the store

I found one at TRU not long after they were released. There was only 1 bloody version and about a dozen non bloody. I have yet to see another bloody Luke.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I wish I could find a Bespin Wave,let alone bloody or not
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

the bespin wave just started showing up here in jersey...BUT...the scalpers cleared ALL the lukes, not just the bloody ones.
    its only after youve lost everything, that youre free to do anything.

I found one in May when they were first starting to show up. The card had gotten badly damaged (looked like scalper activity, it was a little too unrandom in the damaging parts - especially since I also found an Endor Soldier with him on the same day that was in perfect condition) and I had opened it without having a double.

One thing about that though, was before opening it there weren't any other variants of it that were reported, and I just had a feeling that when I opened it there would be a bunch of variations coming out on it that would make it the hardest to get, so guess what, I opened it, and around a week later the first Non-Bloody variant was reported, then a little after that the plastic peg version was reported. I've still yet to find another Bloody Luke to keep carded... (I want that one cause it's the best looking. )
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I found mine at TRU in Times Square. It was the week the movie was released and I was the first one through the doors in the morning. Out of about 100+ Luke Bespins that were put out on the pegs I was lucky enough to snag the only one in the store. I don't know how but he was probably the third one I picked up and the 3 or 4 other people looking for the same thing were less than thrilled about coming up empty....handed
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Jonna
    I have seen about a hundred Lukes now and not a single bloody stump one.

I picked up two at TRU. I traded one for a Jorg Sacul. And I sold the other one. I prefer the flesh peg.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"