Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by derek
    jeditricks,

if one figure was going to be remade, i wish it would be R2-D2.
    is it just me, or is his 12 inch figure way too small?

i like everything on your list, especially a captain panaka, but please no more old obi wans.
    derek, the R2-D2 is exactly 1/6 scale. But the 12" figures (like Padme )are not.

i just compaired my 12 inch versions of R2 and 3-PO, and actually i think 3-PO is too tall and R2 is too small.

i just compaired my 12 inch versions of R2 and 3-PO, and actually i think 3-PO is too tall and R2 is too small.
    We should start a new thread on that problem:http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=11526

1.Poggle
    2.Lama Su.
    3.Geo picador
    4.Kit Fisto
    5.Coleman Trebor.

jeditricks,

if one figure was going to be remade, i wish it would be R2-D2.
    is it just me, or is his 12 inch figure way too small?

i like everything on your list, especially a captain panaka, but please no more old obi wans.
    I think Action Collection R2 is an accurate height, but I've never really had much to compare him against since AC 3PO is too tall for the 12"-scale. However, I'll take whatever reasoning I can get to have Hasbro release a superior 1/6th-scale R2-D2.

I need an old Obi-Wan that has a removable saber blade though, and thinner inner robes, the one I have looks like he's wearing a thick comforter.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would like to see...

1) Yoda (AOTC)
    2) Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (AOTC)
    3) Momaw Nadon (ANH)
    4) Padme Amidala (black outfit in beginning of AOTC)
    5) Padme Amidala (blue outfit on Tatooine in AOTC)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I agree with most of Greejo's choices, however, I would add a few waves. For instance in ESB:
    HOTH: General Veers
    2-1B
    either FX-7 or Hoth Rebel Soldier

BESPIN: Bespin Leia
    Lobot
    either bespin security guard or Ugnaught
    (this would also be a great time to add a new Boba Fett made like the 12" Jango with both ESB, and ROTJ armor)

Then for ROTJ:
    Jabba's Palace: Lando Skiff Guard
    Gam. Guard
    Wee-quay

Jabba's Palace2: Ree Yees
    Tessek
    Klaatu
    There could even be more with Amanaman, Ephant Mon, Barada, etc. It would also be cool to see a Jabba with Salacious Crumb.

ROTJ Rebels: Lando General
    Mon Mothma
    Nien Numb

Other than these, I agree with Greejo's choices for TPM and ANH.

1. Any Jedi
    2. Any Jedi
    3. Any Jedi
    4. Any Jedi
    5. Any Jedi

Please, please, PLEASE with good likenesses though.
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$

I'm a sucker for the R2-D2 (ala Jedi Tricks) "w/ lightsaber lauching action and tons of removable tools and opening doors". I would love that.

I'm also a sucker for clear plastic stuff ... the 3 3/4" POTJ Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath) figure is one of my favorites ... I'd dig a 12" version (perhaps with an electronic light-up/shock feature or glow in the dark skull.)

I read Hammerhead somewhere back ... that would be very cool ... any other cantina alien that hasn't been made would be great, but hammerhead is one of my favorite vintage so he's "special".

Yes, Jaba ... a nice big rubber Jaba.

Yes ... a Destroyer Droid that transforms does sound good ... and would it be too much to ask for some DIECAST in there? For that matter, I'd like to see other droids with diecast parts ... perhaps C-3PO with removable metal coverings. mmmm.

ultimate stormtrooper
    ultimate boba fett
    a good chewbacca
    jabba the hutt