Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Who would you like to see rereleased that you didn't get the "first" time aournd.

I'm talking about modern era (mid 90's and up)

give us a short list of most desired reissues of 12 in figs.

for me i'd like and need:

1.Tusken Raider
    2.Yoda
    3.Electronic Emperor Palpatine and Royal Guard (well at least the royal guard)
    4.Wicket the Ewok (actually saw him but didn't have the money, Arghhh)
    5.Anakin Skywalker with Theed Hangar Droid
    Move along, move along

Darth Maul, I couldn't get enough of that guy. KIDDING! What was Hasbro thinking? First release not enough, then flood the market with 3 different 12" Mauls?

Tusken Raider would be on my list, that's about all I can think of though. I got the rest of the ones I wanted (and a few I didn't ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lightbulb

any speeder bike figure and make it mass released.
    leia bouush, but I hear it is being released again!
    fuzzy chewie
    Tie pilot
    endor han

mind you these are ones I want..
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

I want that damned Biker Scout, and I'd like to see poor Greedo completely redone. That first one blows.

BTW, I have the Tusken Raider, but if they were to bring him back, they need give him elbow joints. He's got no friggin' elbow joints!

Also I ordered him thru the mail when he first came out. Didn't know about the ridiculous accessory variation and I got the stupid gun. But I have him holding Luke's farmer rifle, and looks like the one that wanted fire on luke's speeder.
    Last edited by Ook; 06-28-2002 at 01:22 AM.

I would keep my fingers crossed for :

1. Biker Scout (no bike needed)
    2. Leia Boushh
    3. Death Star Gunner

I will guarantee to get at least 1/2 dozen of Biker Scouts if it ever comes out again.

Same with the Royal Guard. I'd get a bunch if released as a single figure. Or maybe even a Royal Guard & Royal Guard 2-pack.

MR

I'd love to see the DeathStar Gunner rereleased on it's own. And maybe the Royal Guard also.....just so I can have a pair flanking Emperor Palpatine in my display.

Oh....and I'd like to see them redo the StormTrooper at some stage. Not being able to afford Marmit, I'd like for Hasbro to have a crack at a more accurate version.
    "The answer my friend is blowing in the wind"

I agree on the Stormtrooper.

IMO the Stormtrooper needs to be bulked-up a little. It looks kinda wuss compared to a Clonetrooper.

Scout Trooper w/ speeder bike. I cant believe I missed them when Target dumped them for $10.

TEN BUCKS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
    MTFBWY, FMTPO!!!

NO RE-RELEASES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."