Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a weird dream..

a weird dream..

Ok. I was at my grandparents house and then outside we heard techno music. My dad said,"Oh no! It's Jorg Sacul!" I was like what? He kept following us everywhere, and we had to hide. He was trying to kill us. Then, all of the sudden some alien cut open his eye. WEIRD.
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

Just wondering....but how did he pronounce the name? I've been pronouncing it: "George Sah-Cull".

Very odd dream though... I once had a dream where I found a bunch of vintage figures on POTJ cards at TRU. Namely, FX-7, which was before it came out. Never really thought about what that could've meant though. I think it was just cause I was over getting a vintage FX-7 at a Comic Book shop.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Before EP2 came out I kept having dreams about it and every one I had the movie sucked and the plot was stupid.

Hmm, maybe I'm a little too obsessed...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I dreamed once that I found a KB exclusive 12" scale Jabba that came with a full throne room, but it was way too big to get home. Oh, and Cylons and clones of Barbarella were trying to kill me.

Also in my collecting dreams I've found such odd figures as Stormtrooper Chef, R2-D2 in Ewok Disguise, Ewok Mortician, and Mrs. Boba Fett.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I had a dream once that B.H.S. (an English department store) had a rancor in a pit underneath, and if you shopped there you could see it.
    It got free and then the dream became one of them running really slowly ones, as it chased me through the clothes section.

I've had many dreams of finding star wars figures usually its a trail of them
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Just wondering....but how did he pronounce the name? I've been pronouncing it: "George Sah-Cull".
    Maybe I'm an idiot for not putting two and two together before, or maybe missing a thread that said the same thing. JORG (pronounced George), SACUL being LUCAS in reverse. And to top it off he has that cheesy beard.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Also in my collecting dreams I've found such odd figures as Stormtrooper Chef, R2-D2 in Ewok Disguise, Ewok Mortician, and Mrs. Boba Fett.
    Was she at least hot or did she look like a female Temura? Also, was she wearing an apron and have blonde wig over her helmet?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Oh, It was pronounced George Sac-cool
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

I havent had a dream about finding toys since ghostbusters a long time ago. I opened my drawer and it was Eegon.. that dude with the glasses and blond hair...

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Was she at least hot or did she look like a female Temura? Also, was she wearing an apron and have blonde wig over her helmet?
    The helmet wasn't removable. Everything looked like CT Boba Fett, except what was the dull green was pink, she had daisies instead of Wookiee scalps, a curly blonde wig, a poodle skirt, and her weapon was a rolling pin.
    Tommy, close your eyes.