Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Veers

Lightbulb General Veers

Now that Hasbro is putting out older figures with better likeness of the characters. They need to put out a General Maximillian Veers. Perhaps with a Holographic Lord Vader (who appears on his Imperial Walker console) and a periscope (that he uses to blast the Hoth shield generator) He also needs a removable combat helmet, armor vest, and hat that he wears in Vader's chamber. It's too bad they didn't include him in the commtek chip carded figures. He does have enough phrases. From making excuses for the Admiral, to the words he uses aboard his Imperial Walker. I would also like to see him in a 12 inch figure. With the same accessories. With his combat experience, he should also appear as a young officer in Episode 3. Who gets promoted in a successful Clone battle.
    the shield generator will be down in moments, you may start your landing

Veers should be made as a figure! He had a speaking role plus led the attack on Hoth! Same for General Rieekin _ need as a figure!

I agree make both of them and Captain Needa
    May the force be with You!!!!!

You can get a Veers figure in the AT-AT

At least I assume that is him.

Originally posted by Thunderstorm1
    I agree make both of them and Captain Needa
    Agreed. I think I woulld rather have a Captain Needa than another Veers. The one packed with the AT-AT is fine for me.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Re: You can get a Veers figure in the AT-AT

Originally posted by jedi-cpa
    At least I assume that is him.
    i have three, but i never read the box. did it ever say that figure was general veers? i always thought it was just a generic at at commander.

It's supposed to be Veers, but it's a horrible sculpt and he's way to tall. He's been popping up on alot of wishlists lately for a re-sculpt. As was said above, make him in his Imperial Uniform. Sculpt him with his hat on though, instead of making it removable. I'm not sure the hat would work, if it was removable. But then make the AT-AT Commander helmet slip over the top of the hat, and include removable chest armor. Then finally toss in a holographic Lord Vader. Perfect figure, that would sell like hotcakes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    It's supposed to be Veers, but it's a horrible sculpt and he's way to tall. He's been popping up on alot of wishlists lately for a re-sculpt. As was said above, make him in his Imperial Uniform. Sculpt him with his hat on though, instead of making it removable. I'm not sure the hat would work, if it was removable. But then make the AT-AT Commander helmet slip over the top of the hat, and include removable chest armor. Then finally toss in a holographic Lord Vader. Perfect figure, that would sell like hotcakes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    jarjar

i like that idea. the at at commander is supposed to be veers? really bad sculpt. i really would like to see a new veers like you discribed jarjar.

I fthey make him with remoable chest and Helmet he could be great:
    1-Great accesories
    2-Incredible potential to customize imperial officers...(Motti was impossible to find in large numbers)

so Hasbro read!!!!! Make him now, Imperial officers rúles!
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

I think the ones that come with the At-At are generic commanders. Remember Veers is a General. Julian Glover (Indiana Jones Last Crusade, Zulu) deserves better. Surely if Hasbro can make many variations of Han and Luke(the latest one is really cool) Or make countless different Aliens, some only appear maybe once for a few frames. Then they could at least take the AT-AT commander and resculpt him with Veers' head. Removable helmet of course. Hey how about a Cinema Scene: Clash of the Hoth Generals. Veers with removable helmet, and holograph Vader/ and General Rieeken with one of those clear plotting maps from the Hoth control center. Just an idea.
    the shield generator will be down in moments, you may start your landing