Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    You might not like Mer-Man then, the articulation on his right (I think) arm is limited so that he can make a stabbing motion with his trident.
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

I don't think this was pointed out, but I think it was brought up. Skeletor ( I have) only seen on tri-ling card. He man on both, the Tri-ling card is the asterik version and the english card is the cross.
    Your signature here!

Actually Slayer my 'cross' He-Man came on a tri-lingual card. The figure was sent to me from Canada. There have been a number of card variations floating about. Mostly it's the english/tri-ling languages, or differing age recommendations 3+, 4+, 5+. If that's your kind of thing there's a list one fan is compiling of the card variations.

http://www.pktoys.com/heman.htm

I just found Mer-Man, and his arm (its actually the left one) is severely limited. Other than that, top notch just like the rest.

Can't wait for Orko!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Anyone know if Fisto and Mossman will be made? I read that a whole bunch, from Mech-a-neck to Whiplash, are planned but I have not read anything or seen pics of my favorite two figures.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Try www.He-Man.org for pics and info on the new toys. They have pics of Teela, Whiplash, Mekanek, and others.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

just foubd some of the he-man down here include the dexule he-man and skeltor and he-man.org is a good site

Do you guys post there as well?

I know about that site. I was wondering if anyone here had any info.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

There's been no word yet from either Mattel or the 4 Horsemen as to whether or not Fisto or Mossman will be remade. Perhaps Comic Con will reveal something.