Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

New He-Man found

I got 3 of the new He-man figures.

1. He-man
    2. Man at Arms
    3. Stratos

They are all pretty cool. He-Man's face isn't the best, but they are all still pretty cool.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Great, another line of figures for me to collect. If you are taking score, its these lines for me:

Star Wars
    WWE
    Simpsons
    Transformers
    G.I. Joes (both sizes)
    Batman Animated/DC Direct/etc
    Star Trek (dead at the moment)
    *new* Muppets
    *new* He-Man
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

6-points of articulation. The arms, legs, waist, and head.

Where did you get them at? How much did they cost?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got them at a Collectible toy store in NJ at the Rt. 18 Flea Market. J & L Toys. They were 9.99 each. I couldn't resist. I will be picking up the cats too.

Whatever Company does these new toys, I can't remember right this second. should do a complementary line of thundercats toys, same style, which would look more like they did in the cartoon in my opininon, and the same size. But back to He-man I think the new take on the figs os great. I'm not so crazy about jungle storm he man or whatever, so I just won't buy that one.
    Your signature here!

MOTU is made by Mattel, always was, it's their original license that they created from a halted Conan the Barbarian line, I believe. Thundercats, unfortunately, was not a Mattel line, the company that made them - LJN - is out of business now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Is Merman out?
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Merman will be coming out when the first waves hit.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett