Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

wackest hip hop fashion

I have gotten into every hip hop fashion that has come out, but one thing that I could never like was the having the shoelaces out of my Addidas. RUN DMC was one of my most favroite groups but doing that was an extreme hassel because the shoes would not stay on and I didn't really think it was all that cool anyway.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Kriss Kross backwards clothes. Stooooopid. And they sucked when they tried to come back all grown up, too. Im not huge on the whole gangsta rap style being taken from the LA gang members fashion notes either. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

well I'll just stick to wearing skateshoes, baggy pants (ex. Pelle Pelle, Fubu etc.) and big t-shirts
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

One thing I never understood was wearing stolen Mercedes and BMW hood ornaments on a huge chain around your neck. How on earth did that get popular?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Jonna
    Could someone please explain to me what is the deal with wearing your pants under your butt so your underwear sticks out. It seems like the most uncomfortable thing ever!

I never understood who would want to wear those electric green, yellow, and orange clothes that were big in the early 90's.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Jonna
    Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I never understood who would want to wear those electric green, yellow, and orange clothes that were big in the early 90's.
    That would be MC Hammer.

Don't hurt 'um Hammer!

I've never been a big fan of the backwards clothes, ala KrisKross, but now the backwards sports jersey craze!!!! Please. . .this has got to be the stupidest thing ever. Everytime I see someone doing it I want to scream. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Originally posted by Jonna

That would be MC Hammer.

Don't hurt 'um Hammer!
    You beat me to it! The big-arse MC Hammer parachute pants were the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Though I can't say that today's trend of wearing clothes 50 sizes too large with your pants around your knees and your butt hanging out the back looks too smooth either.

BTW Jonna you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with ketchup, much like my own with Tabasco sauce.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Jonna
    Originally posted by Forhekset

BTW Jonna you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with ketchup, much like my own with Tabasco sauce.
    Don't know why, but if there is something better than smothering a rare hamburger with every condiment you can find (especially Ketchup) than I just don't know about it.