Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Council Figures

Which members of the Jedi Council have made the action figure list for the Saga line? Yoda, Mace, and Plo Koon, I know, but are there others coming?

I hope soon all the council members will be available, because I'm going to college this fall and I think it'd be neat to have the Council on my desk to, you know, keep me on track:

YODA: Finish your studies, you must!

ME: But those cute girls from English invited me to their dorm room!

MACE: Look, punk! Don't make me get all Jedi on yo' ***!

ME: Aww...

*the whole while, my Kit Fisto figure's hanging out at the girls' dorm, winning them over with his dashing, adventureous smile. Stupid Nautolan Jedi.*

Avaliable: Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Shaak Ti, Eeth Koth (POTJ - Debatable)

Coming: Ki-Adi-Mundi

Unproduced: Depa Billaba, Coleman Trebor, Adi Gallia, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis

Eeth Koth I added, although in the arena battle Eeth Koth fights in just his inner robes. But He still was a test of the dynamic sculpt, and will work until/if they ever do a re-sculpt.

The E1 Adi Gallia is a pretty good figure, and since Adi didn't go to Geonosis, the E1 figure is fine for Jedi Council scenes. A action posed Stass Allie would be a good idea though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I too am looking forward/hoping for a complete jedi counci as well. From sketchy reports that I have heard, they should be put out througout the rest of this year and next.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

i'm sorry for doing this Please forgive me but i found this kinda funny

YODA: Finish your studies, you must!

ME: But those cute girls from English invited me to their dorm room!

MACE: Look, punk! Don't make me get out of this M***** F****** char and strick you down with great vengence!!!

ME: but...

MACE: DON'T GIVE ME NO M******* F***** BUTS!!!

ME: wha ?

MACE: what ?

ME: huh ?

MACE : SAY HUH AGAIN!!

ME: huh ?

MACE : Huh ?? what the h*** kind Talk is that, they speek huh where you come from ?

ME : what ?????

MACE: God Damnit boy don't play no M***** F******* S*** with me get back to your Damn studys!!!!!

ME: but Mace...

Mace Looks at him with his Plastic Deadly Stare

(Gulp)

Gose's Back to his studys

The End

sorry i just wanted to post alittle comady. No Offence to anything
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Will Trebor be made?

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

The E1 Adi Gallia is a pretty good figure, and since Adi didn't go to Geonosis, the E1 figure is fine for Jedi Council scenes. A action posed Stass Allie would be a good idea though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I tend to just put Adi in as Stass Allie since the only difference I can see at all are their faces. Besides which you are right the Ep1 Adi figure is one of the best produced from that line; neutral, but still poseable.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Even Piell is my favorite Jedi, and I'd like to see him produced. If not, (attention Dark Horse!!!) make a future SW Tales stories about him!!!!

Don't worry about it, Paul-Kenobi. That was pretty funny!
    "See? This is why we need a clone army."

Originally posted by Geonosian
    Will Trebor be made?
    Jarjar?